BRAND YOUR INSTAGRAM WITH GORGEOUS POST TEMPLATES
Give your Instagram feed a facelift with a collection of customizable post templates that are high-quality, modern and feminine. You’ll receive 30 editable post templates that are all designed to coordinate while being incredibly flexible.
Can I tell you my secret to growing this business over the years using social media? Batching content on Instagram (using the app Planoly) and creating categorized templates – like these, for my posts. Some of my most amazing clients have found me on Instagram and their first comment is always how much they love the look of my feed.
Attract new followers and likes with this gorgeously branded Instagram post template set. Includes 30 different designs you can use with your own content to create a consistent brand on Instagram. There are premade templates for Featured Blog Posts, Quotes, Testimonials, Image Layouts, Tips, plus lots of other designs.
- Available in .psd (Photoshop) and Canva
- Includes all fonts + images
- Colors + fonts are fully editable
- Bonus posts – 5 additional holiday post templates
- Includes an illustrated guide on how to use the templates – Coming soon!
With a collection of coordinating Instagram posts, you can spend more time engaging with your followers and less time messing around with mismatched, unbranded Instagram posts.
Stress Less, Post Often
Quit struggling to put together attractive Instagram posts and simply select a template from your collection that suits your needs. Having cohesive designs at your fingertips allows you to post more frequently which will increase your engagement on Instagram.
Create Brand Awareness
A consistent look and messaging from your Instagram posts will make your brand more recognizable and memorable to your followers.
Customize Your Fonts + Colors
The templates may be customized using your own brand’s color palette and fonts, or you can use the design I’ve already created.
With over 15 years of professional design experience, I know the ins and outs of creating versatile templates.
- Blog Post Template – 5 Styles
- Tips/How To’s Template – 5 Styles
- Testimonial Template – 4 Styles
- Image Feature – 5 Styles
- Quote Template – 5 Styles
- Friday Template – 3 Styles
- Monday Template – 3 Styles
- Bonus Holiday Template – 5 Styles
How to Use
After your order is placed you’ll be able to download the Photoshop files and the links to the Canva design templates from either the order confirmation page or your email order confirmation.
- Save the Photoshop files to your computer. If you don’t want to save over the original files, make a copy of the folder and rename the new folder.
- Open the template you wish to edit and replace any text or images with your own. You can also edit the colors used to match your branding.
- Save the files as a JPG to upload to your social media account
- Download the file with the link to the Canva design templates.
- IMPORTANT – You must make a copy of the file. DO NOT edit the original file. Go to File > Make a Copy. You can rename the file if you wish.
- You can edit the colors, fonts and images in your design template to match your brand.