Create fresh and inspiring Instagram stories
Designed to be flexible and engaging, these Instagram story templates are customizable so you can change the colors, images, fonts and content – or you can leave them exactly as they are!
Vol 1. offers story templates for quotes, blog posts, image layouts and personality driven content like “All About Me” and “This or That” story templates.
Customizable with Canva or Photoshop.
In 2019 over 500 million Instagram accounts used stories every day. Coming up with daily Instagram story content can be a struggle for most entrepreneurs. The Instagram Story Templates – Vol 1. set allows you to quickly and easy create engaging story content. With 24 story template designs, you’ll have a variety of designs that are stylish and keep your audience engaged. There are premade templates for Blog Posts, Image Layouts, Quotes and All About Me/This or That stories.
- Available in .psd (Photoshop) and Canva
- Includes all fonts + images
- Includes an illustrated guide on how to use the templates – Coming soon!
With a collection of coordinating Instagram stories, you can spend more time engaging with your followers and less time messing around with mismatched, unbranded Instagram stories.
Stress Less, Post Often
Quit struggling to put together engaging Instagram stories and just select a template from your collection that suits your needs. Having cohesive designs at your fingertips allows you to post more frequently which will increase your engagement on Instagram!
Create Brand Awareness
A consistent look and messaging from your Instagram stories will make your brand more recognizable and memorable to your followers.
Customize Your Fonts + Colors
The templates may be customized using your own brand’s color palette and fonts, or you can use the design I’ve already created.
With over 15 years of professional design experience, I know the ins and outs of creating versatile templates.
- Blog Post Templates – 6 Styles
- All About Me/This or That Templates – 6 Styles
- Image Layout Templates- 6 Styles
- Quote Templates – 6 Styles
How to Use
After your order is placed you’ll be able to download the Photoshop files and the links to the Canva design templates from either the order confirmation page or your email order confirmation.
- Save the Photoshop files to your computer. If you don’t want to save over the original files, make a copy of the folder and rename the new folder.
- Open the template you wish to edit and replace any text or images with your own. You can also edit the colors used to match your branding.
- Save the files as a JPG to upload to your social media account
- Download the file with the link to the Canva design templates.
- IMPORTANT – You must make a copy of the file. DO NOT edit the original file. Go to File > Make a Copy. You can rename the file if you wish.
- You can edit the colors, fonts and images in your design template to match your brand.